Ready to Earn Real Money with VCOIN?
Criteria to Withdraw
- Must have at least 1,250 VCOIN
- VCOIN must have been in your wallet for at least 30 days after purchase
- Must have a linked Uphold Account
- Be 18+ years old
- Must have 2FA enabled
- Must reside in a state/country/province where VCOIN withdrawal is enabled
In order to withdraw, you must hold at least 1,250 VCOIN ($5 worth), and that VCOIN has to have been in your wallet for at least 30 days. While this might seem like a long time, the reason we have this in place is to protect our users. This period gives the VCOIN team the time necessary to not only verify that an actual user is performing the action but to ensure that the VCOIN was purchased or earned through legal means, which when it comes to cryptocurrencies, is very important.
Another way that we‘re protecting our users from theft is through requiring Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) when someone decides to withdraw VCOIN. The first time you withdraw you will be prompted to set up 2FA. Follow the instructions below to turn on this setting.
Make sure you update to the latest version first before turning on 2FA on IMVU Desktop or IMVU Mobile. An outdated version may not properly support 2FA, and you will not be able to log in after turning the feature on.
For IMVU Desktop and IMVU Next:
- STEP 1: Click your profile icon at the top right.
- STEP 2. Select Settings.
- STEP 3. Scroll down to Two-Factor Authentication.
- STEP 4. Toggle the slider to the right.
For IMVU Classic (Client):
- STEP 1. Log onto IMVU Desktop or IMVU Next.
- STEP 2. Click your profile icon at the top right.
- STEP 3. Select Settings.
- STEP 4. Scroll down to Two-Factor Authentication.
- STEP 5. Toggle the slider to the right.
Before withdrawing VCOIN please make sure that you live in an area where VCOIN withdrawal is supported. Because of state/country restrictions, full functionality of VCOIN is not yet available everywhere. While some locations allow users purchase, gift and withdraw, others may only support one or the other.
Our team is actively working to quickly expand this availability but for the time being please refer to our article — Global Availability of VCOIN. This article details all the locations where VCOIN is NOT currently available for purchase or withdrawal.
Before withdrawing VCOIN you will need to create an Uphold account. Learn how to do this here.
You will then need to link your Uphold account, which you will be prompted to do when you attempt to withdraw VCOIN for the first time.
After selecting the Withdraw VCOIN option, assuming you already have an account with Uphold, you will need to click “Go to Uphold”. Once you do that, a confirmation screen will appear asking you to authorize Uphold to manage your VCOIN. Click “Authorize” and your accounts should be linked.
Lastly in order to convert your VCOIN into fiat through Uphold, you will need to verify your account. To verify your Uphold Account, you will need a SSN (or other government issued identification number), have a government issued ID, and be 18 years or older. Learn here why Uphold requires verification before cashing out.
Here are some additional resources to help guide you through the process of Withdrawing and converting VCOIN to fiat.
- VCOIN How to: Withdraw VCOIN
- VCOIN FAQs — https://vcoin.imvu.com/withdrawing-vcoin/
- If you have questions about your IMVU Account, visit the IMVU Help Page here.
- Uphold How to: Convert VCOIN to Fiat
- Uphold VCOIN FAQs — https://support.uphold.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=VCOIN&commit=Search
- If you have questions about your Uphold Account, visit the Uphold Support Center here.
Check out therealvcoin.com and follow us on our social channels to learn more about VCOIN and be the first to receive key updates and announcements!